EO 14017 instructed the US government to comprehensively review critical US supply chains to identify risks, address vulnerabilities, and develop resilience strategies. The report was released in June after an analysis that extended across the FDA, HHS, and a dozen other federal agencies.
About Alex Poston
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Alex Poston contributed 10 entries already.
Entries by Alex Poston
At Hashed Health, our mission has always been to produce solutions that solve the most challenging problems in healthcare. We believe that the most impactful solutions over the next ten years are those that promote collaboration and shared value, which is why we have a specific focus on blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
Hashed Health’s CEO, John Bass, is featured on Blueprint’s CEO Podcast talking about healthcare’s new collaborative mindset, and Nashville’s role in solving shared challenges.
John Bass, Founder & CEO of Hashed Health, provides an pre-conference overview of the healthcare blockchain space for the GIANT Health Event held in London, England in October 2019. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Before coronavirus, virtualization was trendy. A Global Workplace Analytics survey reports that remote work has grown by 159% over the last 12 years. The early adopters who moved to remote work reported improvements in productivity, employee retention, diversity, talent access, opex, and work-life balance.
On Wednesday this week Vice President Pence announced that HHS is issuing a regulation to permit doctors to practice across state lines.
Tampa, FL— March 5, 2020 – Tampa-based Professional Credentials Exchange LLC (“ProCredEx”) announced today that it has completed its initial seed capital raise. The round, led by Spectrum Health Ventures, brings together a consortium of strategic investors committed to creating a solution that simplifies the work involved in healthcare practitioner credentialing and reducing the time and effort involved to initially onboard and retain healthcare practitioners.
In January 2020, a new consortium of pharma companies was added to our list. PharmaLedger is the second on our list to be convened by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a public-private partnership funded by EU taxpayers and pharma companies.
Around five years ago, a handful of innovators, academics, and futurists began predicting the future of blockchain in healthcare and other industries. What would a decentralized healthcare delivery system look like? Will patients pay for healthcare using a programmable health coin? What will happen to all the middlemen like the GPOs and the PBMs?
This is the second in a series of newsletters focusing on enterprise adoption of blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) –
This is the fourth in a series of posts on lessons learned from the series of healthcare blockchain consortia announced over the last year.
- The White House Plan for Efficient, Resilient Healthcare Supply Chains July 1, 2021
- Assure Virtual Panel March 24, 2021
- Hashed Health Themes for 2021 January 26, 2021
- HFMA Article – Distributed credentialing: The new provider mobility imperative January 6, 2021
- The Shift to Systems of Collaboration December 3, 2020
- RT @lshenoy: I have loved watching Anthony build @ProCredEx - few are as diligent as him. Congrats on this latest milestone! https://t.co/i…yesterday
- Attending @HIMSS? Catch Hashed Health’s @LesWilkinson1 talk on The Rise & Role of Venture Studios in Healthcare Inn… https://t.co/ihx26GXdP52 days ago
- RT @veronikSIMON: L'été pour se cultiver ! #Innovation #Santé The Startup Struggle : pourquoi est-il si difficile d'introduire un nouveau p…20 days ago