At Hashed Health, our mission has always been to produce solutions that solve the most challenging problems in healthcare. We believe that the most impactful solutions over the next ten years are those that promote collaboration and shared value, which is why we have a specific focus on blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
About Alex Poston
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Alex Poston contributed a whooping 9 entries.
Hashed Health’s CEO, John Bass, is featured on Blueprint’s CEO Podcast talking about healthcare’s new collaborative mindset, and Nashville’s role in solving shared challenges.
John Bass, Founder & CEO of Hashed Health, provides an pre-conference overview of the healthcare blockchain space for the GIANT Health Event held in London, England in October 2019. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Before coronavirus, virtualization was trendy. A Global Workplace Analytics survey reports that remote work has grown by 159% over the last 12 years. The early adopters who moved to remote work reported improvements in productivity, employee retention, diversity, talent access, opex, and work-life balance.
On Wednesday this week Vice President Pence announced that HHS is issuing a regulation to permit doctors to practice across state lines.
Tampa, FL— March 5, 2020 – Tampa-based Professional Credentials Exchange LLC (“ProCredEx”) announced today that it has completed its initial seed capital raise. The round, led by Spectrum Health Ventures, brings together a consortium of strategic investors committed to creating a solution that simplifies the work involved in healthcare practitioner credentialing and reducing the time and effort involved to initially onboard and retain healthcare practitioners.
In January 2020, a new consortium of pharma companies was added to our list. PharmaLedger is the second on our list to be convened by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a public-private partnership funded by EU taxpayers and pharma companies.
Around five years ago, a handful of innovators, academics, and futurists began predicting the future of blockchain in healthcare and other industries. What would a decentralized healthcare delivery system look like? Will patients pay for healthcare using a programmable health coin? What will happen to all the middlemen like the GPOs and the PBMs?
This is the second in a series of newsletters focusing on enterprise adoption of blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) –
This is the fourth in a series of posts on lessons learned from the series of healthcare blockchain consortia announced over the last year.
- Meetups to Startups: Hashed Health’s Evolution to a Healthcare Venture Studio October 20, 2020
- Healthcare’s New Approach to Collaboration July 23, 2020
- Blockchain in Healthcare: 2019 market update July 22, 2020
- Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry May 19, 2020
- Remote Work During COVID-19. Successfully Transitioning to a Virtual Office April 2, 2020
- From meetups to startups- Our latest newsletter describes how collaboration & shared value creation led to venture… https://t.co/CkuRfbaHar6 days ago
- RT @JohnGBass: Excited to speak w/ @iSchoolUMD & @davidloshin (MIM Speaker) on the latest blockchain / DLT trends & design patterns in the…7 days ago
- RT @EmbarcCollectiv: Excellent to see @procredex featured in this @forbes piece https://t.co/J84rSBdw4P39 days ago