Starting this month, the Distributed community is coming back together to plan events, share knowledge, form new ideas, breed new startups, and advance proven solutions that benefit the lives of individuals around the world.
About Alex Poston
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Alex Poston contributed 14 entries already.
Entries by Alex Poston
In an interview with SmartTRAK, Hashed Health CEO John Bass discusses the Company and the use case of blockchain and distributed ledger technology in the medical device industry. Hashed Health is a venture product studio that partners with healthcare and life science enterprises to introduce new blockchain-based healthcare solutions to market. Listen to […]
Host Jeff Lin is joined by John Bass, CEO and Founder of Hashed Health, a venture studio focused on driving collaboration and innovation in healthcare. Jeff and John discuss blockchain and the innovative ways companies are leveraging the technology to impact healthcare. Listen to the Podcast:
Web3 is a version of the Internet organized around individuals rather than centralized companies. It is based on open-source software and built by an open community of contributors. Web3 initiatives use blockchain-based tokens to allow an aligned digital community to share in a platform’s ownership, access, and governance. Web3 represents a step forward in coordinating communities around the most significant opportunities to improve how we deliver and pay for healthcare.
EO 14017 instructed the US government to comprehensively review critical US supply chains to identify risks, address vulnerabilities, and develop resilience strategies. The report was released in June after an analysis that extended across the FDA, HHS, and a dozen other federal agencies.
At Hashed Health, our mission has always been to produce solutions that solve the most challenging problems in healthcare. We believe that the most impactful solutions over the next ten years are those that promote collaboration and shared value, which is why we have a specific focus on blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
Hashed Health’s CEO, John Bass, is featured on Blueprint’s CEO Podcast talking about healthcare’s new collaborative mindset, and Nashville’s role in solving shared challenges.
John Bass, Founder & CEO of Hashed Health, provides an pre-conference overview of the healthcare blockchain space for the GIANT Health Event held in London, England in October 2019. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Before coronavirus, virtualization was trendy. A Global Workplace Analytics survey reports that remote work has grown by 159% over the last 12 years. The early adopters who moved to remote work reported improvements in productivity, employee retention, diversity, talent access, opex, and work-life balance.
On Wednesday this week Vice President Pence announced that HHS is issuing a regulation to permit doctors to practice across state lines.
- Welcome Back Distributed Health February 17, 2022
- Solving Healthcare Issues w/ Blockchain Technology: An Interview with John Bass January 20, 2022
- Payment Matters: John Bass, CEO and Founder, Hashed Health January 19, 2022
- Web3 and Healthcare December 15, 2021
- On Building Better Healthcare Ecosystems November 2, 2021
- RT @JohnGBass: @HashedHealth #startup job opening. Ground floor, killer network of customers/investors, amazing CEO Position: Community…7 days ago
- Happening Now! Join @DistributedH panel conversation on #healthcare in the #metaverse. https://t.co/qPBg1O2uUQ56 days ago
- RT @JohnGBass: Today, 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific join Distributed Health Topic: Healthcare in the Metaverse Location: Discord https://t.co…57 days ago