EO 14017 instructed the US government to comprehensively review critical US supply chains to identify risks, address vulnerabilities, and develop resilience strategies. The report was released in June after an analysis that extended across the FDA, HHS, and a dozen other federal agencies.
About Alex Poston
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Alex Poston contributed 10 entries already.
Entries by Alex Poston
At Hashed Health, our mission has always been to produce solutions that solve the most challenging problems in healthcare. We believe that the most impactful solutions over the next ten years are those that promote collaboration and shared value, which is why we have a specific focus on blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
Hashed Health’s CEO, John Bass, is featured on Blueprint’s CEO Podcast talking about healthcare’s new collaborative mindset, and Nashville’s role in solving shared challenges.
John Bass, Founder & CEO of Hashed Health, provides an pre-conference overview of the healthcare blockchain space for the GIANT Health Event held in London, England in October 2019. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Before coronavirus, virtualization was trendy. A Global Workplace Analytics survey reports that remote work has grown by 159% over the last 12 years. The early adopters who moved to remote work reported improvements in productivity, employee retention, diversity, talent access, opex, and work-life balance.
On Wednesday this week Vice President Pence announced that HHS is issuing a regulation to permit doctors to practice across state lines.
Tampa, FL— March 5, 2020 – Tampa-based Professional Credentials Exchange LLC (“ProCredEx”) announced today that it has completed its initial seed capital raise. The round, led by Spectrum Health Ventures, brings together a consortium of strategic investors committed to creating a solution that simplifies the work involved in healthcare practitioner credentialing and reducing the time and effort involved to initially onboard and retain healthcare practitioners.
In January 2020, a new consortium of pharma companies was added to our list. PharmaLedger is the second on our list to be convened by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a public-private partnership funded by EU taxpayers and pharma companies.
Around five years ago, a handful of innovators, academics, and futurists began predicting the future of blockchain in healthcare and other industries. What would a decentralized healthcare delivery system look like? Will patients pay for healthcare using a programmable health coin? What will happen to all the middlemen like the GPOs and the PBMs?
This is the second in a series of newsletters focusing on enterprise adoption of blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) –
This is the fourth in a series of posts on lessons learned from the series of healthcare blockchain consortia announced over the last year.
- On Building Better Healthcare Ecosystems November 2, 2021
- Leading Healthcare and Blockchain Investors Join Hashed Health Effort to Accelerate Digital Transformation October 18, 2021
- HLTH Matters: The path towards efficient, resilient healthcare supply chains September 17, 2021
- American Medical Association Podcast “Making the Rounds”: Making the Rounds with John Bass, Founder & CEO of Hashed Health September 15, 2021
- The White House Plan for Efficient, Resilient Healthcare Supply Chains July 1, 2021
- Hashed Health raises $3.77 million, plans to launch five new startups over next two years https://t.co/UJMKtla8PD… https://t.co/n6bgb3rRaY19 days ago
- Hashed Health is healthcare's brand of hope & transformation. We believe community & collaboration bring out the be… https://t.co/FbTvk8LE2633 days ago
- Exciting new job posting: @ProCredEx is hiring a Director of Strategic Projects. Amazing team + innovative technol… https://t.co/HfxsciQQ5q39 days ago