2021 will see a maturation of many of the novel solutions introduced in 2020. As a result of the pandemic, the ways we communicate, the ways we move and manage data, the ways we transfer money and the ways we invest will ultimately become a lot smarter as we fuse old and new ways of doing business.
About John Bass
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud John Bass contributed a whooping 13 entries.
Validating the identity and credentials of healthcare practitioners poses significant revenue cycle, recruiting, physician relations and access challenges for all healthcare organizations.
Our healthcare system is at an inflection point. The optimistic perspective is that it now seems more likely that the industry can come together to address many longstanding challenges that have traditionally limited our ability to deliver care in more efficient, effective ways. To succeed, innovators and enterprises need to shift from scaling up systems of record for enterprises to creating systems of shared record for collaborative networks. This transition represents the greatest healthcare opportunity in a generation.
Around five years ago, a handful of innovators, academics, and futurists began predicting the future of blockchain in healthcare and other industries. What would a decentralized healthcare delivery system look like? Will patients pay for healthcare using a programmable health coin? What will happen to all the middlemen like the GPOs and the PBMs?
Re-posted from @hashedhealth on Medium Welcome to 2019! As we think about our community’s 2019 goals and objectives in the healthcare blockchain space, I find it helps to reflect on the important and influential news of 2018. In this list, I have done my best to include projects and announcements that I consider real […]
- Assure Virtual Panel March 24, 2021
- Hashed Health Themes for 2021 January 26, 2021
- HFMA Article – Distributed credentialing: The new provider mobility imperative January 6, 2021
- The Shift to Systems of Collaboration December 3, 2020
- Meetups to Startups: Hashed Health’s Evolution to a Healthcare Venture Studio October 20, 2020
- RT @assureco: ICYM: Watch the THE RISE OF STARTUP STUDIOS: https://t.co/MpXg9yW4Gb Moderated by @ASyndicates @landonainge and featured pa…93 days ago
- Hashed portfolio company @ProCredEx recognized as a finalist in 2021 @SynapseFL #SynapseSummit Innovation Awards. C… https://t.co/ohF64Z2mJs103 days ago
- RT @JohnGBass: Via @HashedHealth- a few themes for 2021. - Identity & Reputation - Virtual Health - Value & Risk - Supply Chain - Collabora…144 days ago