By: Anthony D. Begando Credentialing is a complex, costly, and time-consuming process mandated throughout the healthcare industry to ensure that a practitioner can competently deliver (and be compensated for) patient care within a specific clinical setting. Today, the process largely consists of organizations independently collecting, verifying, and analyzing information pertaining to an individual’s background and experience. These artifacts include education, employment, […]
About Liz Geer
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Liz Geer contributed a whooping 77 entries.
Entries by Liz Geer
Accidental overdose of opiates has taken over 37,000 lives in 2016, easily surpassing deaths due to HIV/AIDS epidemic at its peak. The opioid epidemic in America is getting increasingly worse every year as nearly 170 Americans die daily as a consequence of opioid overdoses (1). Efforts to use Blockchain to solve the opioid crisis often […]
Disa Lee Choun is a Director and Head of Data Acquisition for UCB, Disa leads a global team that has the responsibility of strategically acquiring clinical and operational data for all clinical trials. We got to speak with her about the current collaborations between pharmaceutical companies, as well as the role of regulators in the […]
A new year in US healthcare begins. Costs continue to rise unabated. Quality continues to be uneven. Access, trust, and transparency continue to be an issue. The thirst for change grows.
In this episode we interview François DeBrantes, Vice President and Director, Center for Payment Innovation at the Altarum Institute. Francois’ work focuses on the designing and implementation of innovative payment and benefit plan programs in order to motivate physicians, hospitals and consumer-patients to improve the quality and affordability of care. François De Brantes Vice President and Director, Center for Value […]
Hashed Health will develop an innovative system to verify graduation credentials using blockchain technology for partner Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences. Read the article here.
Hashed Health’s CEO, John Bass, was honored recently to be asked to speak about healthcare blockchain (specifically remote patient monitoring / wellness) in Dubai at HIMSS Middle East / Health 2.0 UAE eHealth week. We departed there hopeful that their leaders do realize the amazing opportunity to not re-create our broken system. The US has good healthcare for most […]
The Future of Health podcast talks with Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), about shifting trust with blockchain. Listen to the podcast here.
Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), talks about applying blockchain to real-world use cases. Read the article here.
Is blockchain in healthcare for real? Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), answers six questions with Becker’s Hospital review. Read it here.
- Blockchain Consortia Initiatives in Healthcare – 2019 July 25, 2019
- July 2019 Newsletter – Healthcare Blockchain Consortia Initiatives July 25, 2019
- Nashville Blockchain Meetup – Ledger Wars with Corey Todaro July 10, 2019
- Outcomes Rocket Podcast: THE PROMISE OF BLOCKCHAIN IN HEALTHCARE with John Bass June 25, 2019
- Allscripts On Call: The Healthcare Podcast June 5, 2019
- RT @biserdimitrov: Check out my latest article @Forbes What the largest enterprises in the world think about #blockchain? Are the private c…6 days ago
- Join us at @BlockchainVoice in Chicago this Fall! Don't miss out on tickets to the largest blockchain & digital as… https://t.co/cgslAotGgI7 days ago
- Congrats @AnthonyBegando and team! https://t.co/P9LswVvRoU12 days ago