By: Anthony D. Begando Credentialing is a complex, costly, and time-consuming process mandated throughout the healthcare industry to ensure that a practitioner can competently deliver (and be compensated for) patient care within a specific clinical setting. Today, the process largely consists of organizations independently collecting, verifying, and analyzing information pertaining to an individual’s background and experience. These artifacts include education, employment, […]
About Liz Geer
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Liz Geer contributed 77 entries already.
Entries by Liz Geer
Accidental overdose of opiates has taken over 37,000 lives in 2016, easily surpassing deaths due to HIV/AIDS epidemic at its peak. The opioid epidemic in America is getting increasingly worse every year as nearly 170 Americans die daily as a consequence of opioid overdoses (1). Efforts to use Blockchain to solve the opioid crisis often […]
Disa Lee Choun is a Director and Head of Data Acquisition for UCB, Disa leads a global team that has the responsibility of strategically acquiring clinical and operational data for all clinical trials. We got to speak with her about the current collaborations between pharmaceutical companies, as well as the role of regulators in the […]
A new year in US healthcare begins. Costs continue to rise unabated. Quality continues to be uneven. Access, trust, and transparency continue to be an issue. The thirst for change grows.
In this episode we interview François DeBrantes, Vice President and Director, Center for Payment Innovation at the Altarum Institute. Francois’ work focuses on the designing and implementation of innovative payment and benefit plan programs in order to motivate physicians, hospitals and consumer-patients to improve the quality and affordability of care. François De Brantes Vice President and Director, Center for Value […]
Hashed Health will develop an innovative system to verify graduation credentials using blockchain technology for partner Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences. Read the article here.
Hashed Health’s CEO, John Bass, was honored recently to be asked to speak about healthcare blockchain (specifically remote patient monitoring / wellness) in Dubai at HIMSS Middle East / Health 2.0 UAE eHealth week. We departed there hopeful that their leaders do realize the amazing opportunity to not re-create our broken system. The US has good healthcare for most […]
The Future of Health podcast talks with Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), about shifting trust with blockchain. Listen to the podcast here.
Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), talks about applying blockchain to real-world use cases. Read the article here.
Is blockchain in healthcare for real? Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), answers six questions with Becker’s Hospital review. Read it here.
- On Building Better Healthcare Ecosystems November 2, 2021
- Leading Healthcare and Blockchain Investors Join Hashed Health Effort to Accelerate Digital Transformation October 18, 2021
- HLTH Matters: The path towards efficient, resilient healthcare supply chains September 17, 2021
- American Medical Association Podcast “Making the Rounds”: Making the Rounds with John Bass, Founder & CEO of Hashed Health September 15, 2021
- The White House Plan for Efficient, Resilient Healthcare Supply Chains July 1, 2021
- Hashed Health raises $3.77 million, plans to launch five new startups over next two years https://t.co/UJMKtla8PD… https://t.co/n6bgb3rRaY19 days ago
- Hashed Health is healthcare's brand of hope & transformation. We believe community & collaboration bring out the be… https://t.co/FbTvk8LE2633 days ago
- Exciting new job posting: @ProCredEx is hiring a Director of Strategic Projects. Amazing team + innovative technol… https://t.co/HfxsciQQ5q39 days ago