By: Anthony D. Begando Credentialing is a complex, costly, and time-consuming process mandated throughout the healthcare industry to ensure that a practitioner can competently deliver (and be compensated for) patient care within a specific clinical setting. Today, the process largely consists of organizations independently collecting, verifying, and analyzing information pertaining to an individual’s background and experience. These artifacts include education, employment, […]
About Liz Geer
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Liz Geer contributed a whooping 77 entries.
Entries by Liz Geer
Accidental overdose of opiates has taken over 37,000 lives in 2016, easily surpassing deaths due to HIV/AIDS epidemic at its peak. The opioid epidemic in America is getting increasingly worse every year as nearly 170 Americans die daily as a consequence of opioid overdoses (1). Efforts to use Blockchain to solve the opioid crisis often […]
Disa Lee Choun is a Director and Head of Data Acquisition for UCB, Disa leads a global team that has the responsibility of strategically acquiring clinical and operational data for all clinical trials. We got to speak with her about the current collaborations between pharmaceutical companies, as well as the role of regulators in the […]
A new year in US healthcare begins. Costs continue to rise unabated. Quality continues to be uneven. Access, trust, and transparency continue to be an issue. The thirst for change grows.
In this episode we interview François DeBrantes, Vice President and Director, Center for Payment Innovation at the Altarum Institute. Francois’ work focuses on the designing and implementation of innovative payment and benefit plan programs in order to motivate physicians, hospitals and consumer-patients to improve the quality and affordability of care. François De Brantes Vice President and Director, Center for Value […]
Hashed Health will develop an innovative system to verify graduation credentials using blockchain technology for partner Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences. Read the article here.
Hashed Health’s CEO, John Bass, was honored recently to be asked to speak about healthcare blockchain (specifically remote patient monitoring / wellness) in Dubai at HIMSS Middle East / Health 2.0 UAE eHealth week. We departed there hopeful that their leaders do realize the amazing opportunity to not re-create our broken system. The US has good healthcare for most […]
The Future of Health podcast talks with Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), about shifting trust with blockchain. Listen to the podcast here.
Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), talks about applying blockchain to real-world use cases. Read the article here.
Is blockchain in healthcare for real? Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), answers six questions with Becker’s Hospital review. Read it here.
- Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry May 19, 2020
- Remote Work During COVID-19. Successfully Transitioning to a Virtual Office April 2, 2020
- COVID-19: HHS Announcement Sets Stage for Innovation and New Business Models March 20, 2020
- Professional Credentials Exchange Completes $3.5 Million Initial Capital Raise March 6, 2020
- Enterprise Healthcare Blockchain Consortia: PharmaLedger’s Governance First Approach February 25, 2020
- ISG Blockchain Now™ Podcast Episode: Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry feat @JohnGBass Listen here:… https://t.co/L2jXqbng5313 days ago
- A virtual office is still an office. We outline our 2019 experience going #remote in case it helps other small kno… https://t.co/WlHGVTfveh59 days ago
- RT @inside_r3: Check out our Case Study featuring Anthony Begando, CEO of @ProCredEx where he talks about how #blockchain for #healthcare p…73 days ago