Change Healthcare will enable blockchain transactions Three blockchain companies you should know How Blockchain Technology is Helping to Clean the Niger River Healthcare’s Challenges with Blockchain – A Promising but Bumpy Ride! The Critical Skills for Leading Major Change in America’s Health System Blockchain Activity Grows Sharply for Healthcare Payers, […]
About Liz Geer
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Liz Geer contributed a whooping 77 entries.
Peter Fuchs, senior corporate strategy consultant with Mercer, speaks to us about being an “enthusiastic skeptic” and technology evangelist in the technology realm. Mercer is the largest human resources professional services consulting company in the world, helping companies manage their most important asset: Their people. An entrepreneur himself, Peter has more than 20 years of […]
The Hashed Health dev team was on the road again this weekend, this time in Waterloo, Ontario. If you don’t follow the community closely, you may have been unaware that the largest Ethereum hackathon in history, ETHWaterloo, was taking place at the world-renowned University of Waterloo.
Hashed CEO, John Bass (@JohnGBass), featured on an episode of the Talk to Your Pharmacist podcast. Listen to the podcast here.
Watch John Bass’s (@JohnGBass) interview with Redox from their Health Talks interview series at Health:Further. You can also view the video here.
John Bass from Hashed Health interviews Tyler Evans of Po.et. Po.et is a shared, open, universal ledger designed to record metadata and ownership information for digital creative assets. Po.et is a continuation of Proof of Existence, the first non-financial application of the blockchain. By creating an open platform on the Bitcoin blockchain, Po.et aims to […]
The healthcare system in the United States has produced many miracles and scientific advancements in treating acute care injuries and sustaining life. Despite these advancements, we are not getting our money’s worth.
Last week for the Distributed: Health conference, over 725 healthcare and blockchain leaders from around the world converged in Nashville, Tennessee, to explore how blockchain technology is transforming the healthcare industry.
Medical Society of Delaware Tests Blockchain to Improve Healthcare Access Alibaba Partners Chinese Govt to Trial Blockchain in Healthcare Value-based Healthcare: A Global Assessment Health Care Providers Can Use Design Thinking to Improve Patient Experiences The State of Illinois Moves Provider Credentialing to the Blockchain China’s ICO Ban Doesn’t Mean […]
Listen to John Bass (@JohnGBass) CEO at Hashed Health (@HashedHealth) talks with Frost & Sullivan about blockchain technology with the most potential applications across the healthcare industry. Listen to the podcast here.
- Healthcare’s New Approach to Collaboration July 23, 2020
- Blockchain in Healthcare: 2019 market update July 22, 2020
- Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry May 19, 2020
- Remote Work During COVID-19. Successfully Transitioning to a Virtual Office April 2, 2020
- COVID-19: HHS Announcement Sets Stage for Innovation and New Business Models March 20, 2020
- RT @EmbarcCollectiv: Excellent to see @procredex featured in this @forbes piece https://t.co/J84rSBdw4P10 days ago
- RT @HashedHealth: Three Predictions For Healthcare Platforms via @forbes https://t.co/p4NOkwDGYI @JohnGBass @AnthonyBegando @ProCredEx @Dev…18 days ago
- Three Predictions For Healthcare Platforms via @forbes https://t.co/p4NOkwDGYI @JohnGBass @AnthonyBegando @ProCredEx @DevinCarty18 days ago