Hashed Health has added Accenture as a member of the Hashed Health Blockchain Consortium, a group of leading health companies focused on accelerating innovation with blockchain and distributed ledger technologies, as announced today at the Distributed: Health 2017 conference.
About Liz Geer
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Liz Geer contributed a whooping 77 entries.
Entries by Liz Geer
Corey Todaro (@Hashed_Corey) COO at Hashed Health (@HashedHealth) joined FutureTech this week to talk about the issues in the healthcare industry and how blockchain can be the solution to these problems. Listen to the podcast here.
A number of us from Hashed Health attended last week’s 3rd Global Blockchain Summit, held in Shanghai, China. Sponsored by the Wanxiang Blockchain Labs, this event has grown into the seminal annual gathering, offering updates on developments
Health Insurers Brace for New Uncertainty After GOP Bill’s Collapse Experts to address AI, Blockchain, ransomware and executive leadership at Healthcare Security Forum The Blockchain Triangle Delaware Authorizes Stocks on Blockchain Blockchain Could Make the Insurance Industry Much More Transparent Life Science On the Distributed Ledger The Path Forward […]
Whereas Satoshi Nakamoto’s Bitcoin Whitepaper is often credited as a catalyst to the current blockchain revolution, the Ethereum Whitepaper was a dramatic breakthrough in unlocking the power of decentralized technologies.
For nearly 50 years, Charlie Martin was instrumental in creating what has become a failing healthcare system. Most Americans don’t have good access, information is silo’d, and there is no flow or continuity of patient care.
In this episode, join us in our August Blockchain Meetup held in Nashville, TN. Our guests are Josh Rosenblatt, Gray Sasser, and John Wagster of Frost Brown Todd. Our topic for this discussion is the regulatory environment for blockchain. Full Podcast Transcript [00:00:06] Hello I’m Philip Claudio and you’re listening to the Hashed Health podcast. […]
The Illinois Blockchain Initiative announced today its partnership with blockchain healthcare innovation company Hashed Health, to leverage blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
Last week, Giles Ward from Hashed Health participated in the Inaugural Congressional Blockchain Education Day. More than 70 member-companies met in Washington for a briefing before spreading out across Capitol Hill for over 100 meetings with members of Congress or their staffers.
In our last newsletter we discussed the difference between permissioned and open blockchains. The key distinction being that while permissioned blockchains are merely distributed solutions, open blockchains offer real decentralization.
- Healthcare Blockchain Dreams: 5 Things People Thought Would Happen By 2020 January 8, 2020
- Healthcare Blockchain Consortia Initiatives Part 4: Chosen Protocols December 19, 2019
- A Look Inside DevCon V: October 8th – 11th, Osaka, Japan November 6, 2019
- Nashville Blockchain Meetup – August Meetup with Dr. Phil Baker on Prescription Waste October 17, 2019
- Healthcare Blockchain Consortia Initiatives Part 3: Three Primary Design Patterns October 16, 2019
- RT @JohnGBass: Yes I am headed to #JPM20 but first, I’m getting grounded at #RLILeadersSE (basically the opposite of JPM) w/ @RWJF and the…12 days ago
- Latest Hashed Newsletter - Healthcare Blockchain Dreams: 5 Things People Thought Would Happen By 2020 Get your la… https://t.co/2b2E6Vo3Hw17 days ago
- Hashed Health & @ProCredEx headed to #JPM20. DM for meeting info. #JPM2020 @AnthonyBegando @LesWilkinson1… https://t.co/vgb00N3nib21 days ago