JPM is always a whirlwind, but with 40mph winds and several inches of rain, 2017 will be remembered as a gathering of very soggy blue suits and city trash cans piled high with broken umbrellas. With approximately 4,000 registered attendees, the city has not a hotel room available and is filled with five times that number for the related showcases and side meetings.
About Liz Geer
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Liz Geer contributed a whooping 77 entries.
Entries by Liz Geer
The potential for healthcare industry applications of blockchain and distributed systems is vast. Approaching the topic broadly, a number of themes emerge, highlighting the unique features of distributed ledgers: immutability, integrity and transparency. In this first of a three-part series, starting with auditability, we will explore these themes through the lens of practical use cases for blockchain technology in the healthcare industry.
Blockchain Technology in Healthcare: The Time is Now A Payment Model that Prevents Unnecessary Medical Treatment Global Study: 16% of Healthcare Orgs Ready to Commercialize Blockchains in 2017 What does the 21st Century Cures Act Mean for Digital Health? Blockchain Promises Cost Cuts But What About Revenue? How Blockchain Can […]
That the U.S.healthcare system is overly complex is not a controversial perspective. The sheer multitude of enterprises which collectively make up the healthcare system have given rise to a truly byzantine system of transactions which over-complicate the accessibility, delivery, cost and quality of the care that we receive. Further, this is an accelerating trend.
Hashed is proud to be a member of the Hyperledger Project, sharing its commitment to creating the foundation for scalable, reliable blockchain solutions. Read the article here.
[vc_row row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” text_align=”left” css_animation=””][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hashed Health was announced at the Distributed Health Conference this past October in Nashville, TN. Listen to the announcement below. [/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCvb0mR83Wo” el_width=”70″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Healthcare Blockchain Dreams: 5 Things People Thought Would Happen By 2020 January 8, 2020
- Healthcare Blockchain Consortia Initiatives Part 4: Chosen Protocols December 19, 2019
- A Look Inside DevCon V: October 8th – 11th, Osaka, Japan November 6, 2019
- Nashville Blockchain Meetup – August Meetup with Dr. Phil Baker on Prescription Waste October 17, 2019
- Healthcare Blockchain Consortia Initiatives Part 3: Three Primary Design Patterns October 16, 2019
- RT @JohnGBass: Yes I am headed to #JPM20 but first, I’m getting grounded at #RLILeadersSE (basically the opposite of JPM) w/ @RWJF and the…12 days ago
- Latest Hashed Newsletter - Healthcare Blockchain Dreams: 5 Things People Thought Would Happen By 2020 Get your la… https://t.co/2b2E6Vo3Hw17 days ago
- Hashed Health & @ProCredEx headed to #JPM20. DM for meeting info. #JPM2020 @AnthonyBegando @LesWilkinson1… https://t.co/vgb00N3nib21 days ago