Product management is an integral part of Hashed Health’s venture studio process which turns ideas in to startups through an iterative, intentional process of discovery and delivery. The Product Manager will partner with other product team members in each phase of the holistic product process across Hashed Health’s portfolio.
Discovery & Delivery Expectations
- Responsible for product success through the evaluation of product opportunities and determining what gets built.
- Lead efficient and effective product discovery activities through an iterative validation process designed to evaluate opportunities, assess risks, and address constraints.
- Collaborate with other product team members to run product sprints, create prototypes, and build MVPs that represent customer needs.
- Create product stories and ensure product backlog reflects prioritized business interests.
- Represent the business interests in all delivery activities for prototypes, MVPs and early product iterations.
- Contribute to building, testing and releases for MVP and early product iterations.
- Act as trusted liaison with internal and external stakeholders across projects.
- Deep understanding of healthcare industry stakeholders, trends, market, and industry.
- Passion for Web3 technologies.
- Proven expertise in product vision, product culture, and execution.
- Expertise in data analysis to understand product usage and stakeholder behaviors.
- Expertise with discovery sprints preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as Product Manager on a tech innovation team.
To be successful, the Product Manager must be intellectually curious, creative, and persistent. The Product Manager must have excellent communication skills, must be highly collaborative and must have a passion for solving customer problems. The Product Manager must thrive in a virtual-first, small, dynamic startup environment. Some travel required.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance