On May 23, the Nashville Blockchain Meetup and Ethereum Nashville hosted Radar Relay at a combined Meetup. The event was hosted by WeWork and sponsored by Hashed Health, BTC Media, Frost Brown Todd, and our newest supporter LBMC.
Thanks to Blake Pedersen for coordinating the speaker.
Connor Herman Director of Token Analysis at Radar Relay came in from Denver Colorado to discuss their platform. He walked the assembled crowd through the different kinds of exchanges and how a relay is different. He then went into the Radar Relay offering and the 0X protocol before talking about the future of decentralized exchanges. The audience was not short of questions ranging from liquidity challenges and arbitrage opportunities to the not unexpected probes into trust and transparency assumptions. You can see the full presentation on the youtube link below.
A few links from the presentation and announcements:
- Will Warren’s blog posts on Front-running, Griefing, and the Perils of Virtual Settlement: Part 1 & Part 2
- Unchained Podcast: Will Warren of 0x on why decentralized exchanges are the future
- To receive the Radar Relay newsletter or info about beta testing and future features: Sign up here
- WeWork Creator Awards: https://creatorawards.wework.com/
- Distributed:2018 & Distributed:Health : https://distributed.com/events/
You can always find more information and continue the discussion at https://chat.hashedhealth.com on the #Nashville Blockchain Meetup channel.