Hashed Health is an award-winning, remote-first Venture Studio focused on solving foundational problems in healthcare. We specialize in convening networks around innovative business models uniquely enabled by blockchain & distributed ledger technologies.
As Product Designer, you play an integral role in Hashed Health’s success by partnering with the Product Team in each phase of the product development process. You are responsible for the holistic user experience design – from ideation, through validation, to shipping features to real-world customers. You will understand user pain points and opportunities to help drive business outcomes. You will become one of a few experts at designing Web3 and blockchain solutions in the healthcare space.
- Conceptualize, define, and lead product discovery activities through an iterative validation process.
- Develop & test hypotheses using cutting-edge prototyping methods & tools.
- Responsible for UX/UI design, validation & testing with key stakeholders.
- Lead interaction & visual design efforts across concurrent initiatives.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to define the design specs and mockups to deliver meaningful features.
- Responsible for conducting UX research and analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data for actionable insights.
- Assist in marketing & other design activities as needed.
- Work to implement & improve venture studio processes.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Product Designer on multiple product initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching 0-1 features that delight customers.
- Proven ability to collaborate with customers & work successfully with product teams.
- Experience in the healthtech, fintech, insuretech or life sciences technology market preferred.
- Passion for web3 and blockchain a plus.
To be successful, the Designer must be creative, efficient, empathetic, persistent and have a passion for improving lives through innovation. The Designer must have excellent communication skills and be highly collaborative. The Designer must thrive in a virtual-first, small, dynamic, low-management, high trust startup environment. Travel required.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance