Saul Marques from Outcomes Rocket talks to John Bass of Hashed Health about the promise of Blockchain in Healthcare
Blockchain has been perhaps the biggest buzzword over the last year. But what about it IS hype…and what is the truth today, and likely for the future? And for healthcare?
In this episode, Dr. Ambrose’s guest is John Bass, the CEO of Hashed Health in Nashville, TN with us in studio. He’s taking us down the primrose path, where we can smell the roses and not get stuck by its thorns.
In this engaging and information-packed episode, host Dr. Steve and John discuss:
- A quick primer on the technology
- New business models and value chain governance
- Impact on administrative costs
- Professional Credentials Exchange, Bramble and other powerful emerging solutions
- Blockchain enabling consumerism and a new era of competing on price and quality
- Trust, transparency, and incentive alignment
- And so much more!
Full podcast and info here: https://redhothealthcare.com/hashing
Recorded April 19, 2018
If you podcasts are how you get your news, this is for you! Listen to Corey Todaro walk the Nashville Blockchain Meetup through Bramble.
Bramble is a new decentralized marketplace for the buying and selling of digital health assets and services. It leverages “non-fungible tokens” (you’ve heard of cryptokitties?) to represent unique digital health assets that are created and listed by credentialed providers. These tokenized services and products are made available to consumers (ex. self-Insured employers).
Bramble’s goal is to create a frictionless, low-cost, transparent marketplace where value is rewarded and consumers can shop based on quality, reputation, price and information. It is an extremely flexible platform designed for global innovation.
If you want to see the slides or see the livestream video of the event https://hashedhealth.com/april-nashville-blockchain-meetup/
- Assure Virtual Panel March 24, 2021
- Hashed Health Themes for 2021 January 26, 2021
- HFMA Article – Distributed credentialing: The new provider mobility imperative January 6, 2021
- The Shift to Systems of Collaboration December 3, 2020
- Meetups to Startups: Hashed Health’s Evolution to a Healthcare Venture Studio October 20, 2020
- RT @assureco: ICYM: Watch the THE RISE OF STARTUP STUDIOS: https://t.co/MpXg9yW4Gb Moderated by @ASyndicates @landonainge and featured pa…93 days ago
- Hashed portfolio company @ProCredEx recognized as a finalist in 2021 @SynapseFL #SynapseSummit Innovation Awards. C… https://t.co/ohF64Z2mJs103 days ago
- RT @JohnGBass: Via @HashedHealth- a few themes for 2021. - Identity & Reputation - Virtual Health - Value & Risk - Supply Chain - Collabora…144 days ago