Saul Marques from Outcomes Rocket talks to John Bass of Hashed Health about the promise of Blockchain in Healthcare
Blockchain has been perhaps the biggest buzzword over the last year. But what about it IS hype…and what is the truth today, and likely for the future? And for healthcare?
In this episode, Dr. Ambrose’s guest is John Bass, the CEO of Hashed Health in Nashville, TN with us in studio. He’s taking us down the primrose path, where we can smell the roses and not get stuck by its thorns.
In this engaging and information-packed episode, host Dr. Steve and John discuss:
- A quick primer on the technology
- New business models and value chain governance
- Impact on administrative costs
- Professional Credentials Exchange, Bramble and other powerful emerging solutions
- Blockchain enabling consumerism and a new era of competing on price and quality
- Trust, transparency, and incentive alignment
- And so much more!
Full podcast and info here: https://redhothealthcare.com/hashing
Recorded April 19, 2018
If you podcasts are how you get your news, this is for you! Listen to Corey Todaro walk the Nashville Blockchain Meetup through Bramble.
Bramble is a new decentralized marketplace for the buying and selling of digital health assets and services. It leverages “non-fungible tokens” (you’ve heard of cryptokitties?) to represent unique digital health assets that are created and listed by credentialed providers. These tokenized services and products are made available to consumers (ex. self-Insured employers).
Bramble’s goal is to create a frictionless, low-cost, transparent marketplace where value is rewarded and consumers can shop based on quality, reputation, price and information. It is an extremely flexible platform designed for global innovation.
If you want to see the slides or see the livestream video of the event https://hashedhealth.com/april-nashville-blockchain-meetup/
- Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry May 19, 2020
- Remote Work During COVID-19. Successfully Transitioning to a Virtual Office April 2, 2020
- COVID-19: HHS Announcement Sets Stage for Innovation and New Business Models March 20, 2020
- Professional Credentials Exchange Completes $3.5 Million Initial Capital Raise March 6, 2020
- Enterprise Healthcare Blockchain Consortia: PharmaLedger’s Governance First Approach February 25, 2020
- RT @ISG_News: #ISGBlockchainNow Podcast - How #blockchain could transform the #HealthcareIndustry, from promoting new levels of trust and b…13 days ago
- ISG Blockchain Now™ Podcast Episode: Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry feat @JohnGBass Listen here:… https://t.co/L2jXqbng5350 days ago
- A virtual office is still an office. We outline our 2019 experience going #remote in case it helps other small kno… https://t.co/WlHGVTfveh96 days ago