Saul Marques from Outcomes Rocket talks to John Bass of Hashed Health about the promise of Blockchain in Healthcare
Blockchain has been perhaps the biggest buzzword over the last year. But what about it IS hype…and what is the truth today, and likely for the future? And for healthcare?
In this episode, Dr. Ambrose’s guest is John Bass, the CEO of Hashed Health in Nashville, TN with us in studio. He’s taking us down the primrose path, where we can smell the roses and not get stuck by its thorns.
In this engaging and information-packed episode, host Dr. Steve and John discuss:
- A quick primer on the technology
- New business models and value chain governance
- Impact on administrative costs
- Professional Credentials Exchange, Bramble and other powerful emerging solutions
- Blockchain enabling consumerism and a new era of competing on price and quality
- Trust, transparency, and incentive alignment
- And so much more!
Full podcast and info here: https://redhothealthcare.com/hashing
Recorded April 19, 2018
If you podcasts are how you get your news, this is for you! Listen to Corey Todaro walk the Nashville Blockchain Meetup through Bramble.
Bramble is a new decentralized marketplace for the buying and selling of digital health assets and services. It leverages “non-fungible tokens” (you’ve heard of cryptokitties?) to represent unique digital health assets that are created and listed by credentialed providers. These tokenized services and products are made available to consumers (ex. self-Insured employers).
Bramble’s goal is to create a frictionless, low-cost, transparent marketplace where value is rewarded and consumers can shop based on quality, reputation, price and information. It is an extremely flexible platform designed for global innovation.
If you want to see the slides or see the livestream video of the event https://hashedhealth.com/april-nashville-blockchain-meetup/
- Healthcare Blockchain Dreams: 5 Things People Thought Would Happen By 2020 January 8, 2020
- Healthcare Blockchain Consortia Initiatives Part 4: Chosen Protocols December 19, 2019
- A Look Inside DevCon V: October 8th – 11th, Osaka, Japan November 6, 2019
- Nashville Blockchain Meetup – August Meetup with Dr. Phil Baker on Prescription Waste October 17, 2019
- Healthcare Blockchain Consortia Initiatives Part 3: Three Primary Design Patterns October 16, 2019
- RT @JohnGBass: Yes I am headed to #JPM20 but first, I’m getting grounded at #RLILeadersSE (basically the opposite of JPM) w/ @RWJF and the…12 days ago
- Latest Hashed Newsletter - Healthcare Blockchain Dreams: 5 Things People Thought Would Happen By 2020 Get your la… https://t.co/2b2E6Vo3Hw17 days ago
- Hashed Health & @ProCredEx headed to #JPM20. DM for meeting info. #JPM2020 @AnthonyBegando @LesWilkinson1… https://t.co/vgb00N3nib21 days ago